International iMBA UPCT
The International iMBA UPCT is a Master Degree that allows students acquiring the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to engage in managerial tasks of an organization in an efficient and competitive way, either in small or large companies, corporates or a government institutions. The iMBA UPCT includes courses on Management, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Marketing, Statistics, Law, Business Economics, and so on.
Our iMBA degree is available with an "optional" industry placement. In this case, UPCT will provide students the necessary institutional coverage for developing placement, they being responsible of finding and selecting the company. In general, internship is an optional extension of the iMBA degree, but not necessary for getting the Academic iMBA title.
The entry requirements for the iMBA are the same as for any postgraduate course at Technical University of Cartagena: eligible students should have a Bachelor Degree. For the iMBA in particular, students are expected to show good knowledge of business topics, including statistics, marketing, accounting and economics issues. Moreover, the students are required to show good command of English language, the official language of the program. Further, the students will enroll into Spanish language courses along the academic year of the program.
Application Process for the iMBA at UPCT
List of documents required
Access to Master Studies – Documentation CHECKLIST
Documents to be submitted
1. Valid Passport
2. Certificate obtained in your home country in which it is stated that your completed studies allow you to access Master studies
3. Full transcript of records in which the following data is shown:
4. Certificate from the home University (or competent authority) in which it is accredited that you have access to Master Studies
1. Please remember that all documents need to be official and need to be issued by the competent authorities. Also, they need to be legalised, so an Apostill Stamp (see below for more information) is mandatory.
2. Documents must be submitted in Spanish OR English. Should the original documents be translated into Spanish, the translation will have to be official.
–Provide scanned copies of the above listed document’s originals and email to our representatives.
(If not in English needs to be translated.)
–Because this course is specifically designed for Indian students, an online application cannot be made. We are intervening in the process to make it easier for the student and be helpful.
–This will be passed on to the admissions officer in UPCT to consider the application.
–If the application is successful, then an offer letter will be issued for visa purpose.
–Before the offer letter is handed over to the applicant, the applicant will need to pay the fee; details for fee payment will be provided with account detail, amount etc.
Once the applicant receives the offer letter, he/she needs to do the following:
1. Complete a visa application form from the Spanish embassy – available online
2. Make an appointment for submitting the visa application
3.Get all the documents apostill
4. Attend the visa interview, as instructed - making sure all required documents are taken along to the interview.
This will include…
–All the documents listed above
–Proof of funds for the duration of the course for accommodation, food etc.
–Proof of bank loan acceptance – if applying for a bank loan
–If parents are funding the course – original bank books/statements etc.
–Take as much additional/supporting evidence as possible e.g.
The objective is help the visa-issuing officer to make an informed decision and demonstrate that the applicant is genuinely going for study in Spain and will return back on completion of the course.
Once the visa is issued, the student will need to move on arranging
–Flights – student has to arrange
–Accommodation – UPCT will assist in arranging
–Transfers – student has to arrange
–Bank account in Spain – UPCT will assist in opening